lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2021, 02:14 PM   #1
Reddawg454
Grumpy Old Guy

Club Car

Default V3 Power Battery

I see this battery listed on EBay as a 48 volt 110ah Lithium Ion. It doesn't give the exact chemistry of the battery. The specs look pretty good to me as does the price. Its exceptionally heavy at 142 lbs which they claim is due to the heavy case they use. A charger is included also. Has anyone here had experience with this battery or know someone who has? They claim hundreds of installations and use them in their own line of carts also. Any comments are welcome and appreciated.
Reddawg454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-06-2021, 12:25 PM   #2
jwhranger
Gone Wild

Default Re: V3 Power Battery

Only one I see is the approx $2700 Lifepo4, you would likely have to move stuff around to fit that big battery in there. Have you considered one of the site sponsors like Allied, I believe they have them for around the same price where you could just drop it in to where the current batteries sit, plus I think their warranty is longer. I would trust what I was getting from them over an ebay seller, but I have not bought anything from them so maybe there is more info on that out there.
jwhranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium