lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2021, 08:54 PM   #1
BlackKnight755
Not Yet Wild

Default 2007 Workhorse wont turn right

I have a 2007 EZGO Workhorse that I put a lift kit on but now it will only turn to the left sharply. It turns to the right however it is a very wide turning radius, maybe 40-50 feet, when turned to the right vs a tight turning radius to the left. I tried adjusting the tie rod coming from the steering box but it bottomed out and there is no more adjustment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
BlackKnight755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-05-2021, 05:48 AM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2007 Workhorse wont turn right

Disconnect the rack at the right front wheel then turn your steering wheel right and left and count the turns to locate the center, then have someone hold it there, then with the wheels straight by eyeballing down the sides of the cart adjust the rack until you can hook it back up.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 12:57 PM   #3
BlackKnight755
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoveBolt View Post
Disconnect the rack at the right front wheel then turn your steering wheel right and left and count the turns to locate the center, then have someone hold it there, then with the wheels straight by eyeballing down the sides of the cart adjust the rack until you can hook it back up.
Should there be an adjustment like slots where the rack bolts down? Mine doesn't have any adjustment. Thanks for the help.
BlackKnight755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 01:08 PM   #4
sthreatt
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKnight755 View Post
Should there be an adjustment like slots where the rack bolts down? Mine doesn't have any adjustment. Thanks for the help.
You adjust it with the threaded rod and lock nut on the end of the steering sector.
sthreatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 04:36 PM   #5
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKnight755 View Post
I tried adjusting the tie rod coming from the steering box but it bottomed out and there is no more adjustment.
Adjust it there, once the steering wheel is centered and wheels are straight you will have adjustment to get it hooked back up.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts