lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2021, 05:42 AM   #11
Nitrocat
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2005 48volt G-22 Motor Specs

Ok everybody, I got my cart going. I replaced the controller with an Altrax 400 amp unit. The cart run pretty fast. But I notice it would run good then it would speed and slow down with w bucking motion.I need to look at the programming. Does anybody know if the toolkit can be used with a Mac computer?
Nitrocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2021, 08:57 AM   #12
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Do you have the correct field map installed? Correct throttle? You are flying blind without the software. I don't do MAC so I can't tell you if the software works on MAC but you can certainly tell when you go to download it from Alltrax. You can make a log of your runs and if things are not right, you can often see it right away in the log. And Alltrax will look at it if you send it to them with a question.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 10:21 AM   #13
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Toolkit seems to be running on windows only...(64bit)
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:24 AM   #14
Nitrocat
Not Yet Wild

Well Altrax does not work on Mac. I have an old lap top that am up dating to Win 10. Hopefully will get that done today. I will let ya'll know what I fine.
Nitrocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha