lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2021, 07:06 PM   #11
SouthernFlyed
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1999 TXT Going to Lithium

UPDATE ---- cart is a 1997 TXT DCS (REGEN), apologize for my inexperience.

36v drop ins shipped last Friday and I've added a a motor controller package. Admiral B2 motor, HD solenoid, and 600amp Navitas Controller with On The Fly (would have done 400/440amp but they are very tough to find, for me anyway), and a new FR switch.

Pretty sure this will kep me going for a while.

Thanks for all the replies on this post and a few more! Great info and good folks here!!!
SouthernFlyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-08-2021, 06:14 AM   #12
SouthernFlyed
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1999 TXT Going to Lithium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micbad View Post
A good single lithium option with a very nice BMS is Extreme Team Batteries.

A 36V 100Ah battery from them is $1800 ish. It sports a 250amp peak and 120amp continuous rating.

Depending on your motor / controller (assume it’s stock) then seems adequate.
Thanks!

Motor upgrade to MOT B2, controller upgrade to Navitas 600amp w/OTF, HD Solenoid & F/R, 4" lift, 20" tires and 2ga wiring. Should be done by first of next week.

If performance is short of what I need, the battery provider will within one year sell me an additional battery and 48v charger. The rest of the cart, with all the upgrades is ready for the conversion to 48v if needed.

Can't tell all y'all how appreciative I am for all the comments, pro & con. This site as y'all already know is a wealth of knowledge for someone like me!!!
SouthernFlyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO