lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2019, 06:23 AM   #21
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Happy Birthday jakesnake27 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesnake27 View Post

So a couple years ago I posted about a family wiffle ball game that I was a part of. Well, Nole sped-read wiffle as ‘wifey’, and that was the day the joke was born
Quote:
Originally Posted by spriddle View Post
I see. It's Nole's fault. Figures. He needs to watch that Andy Griffith episode called 'What's Your Hurry'.

Nole, if you just sped read that, it's 'What's Your Hurry' and not 'Butt's So Furry'. Just making sure you get this right...
Yeah, and I even told him have fun playing wifey ball. (as I was thinking to myself I probably would not have posted something like that about mine as she would have rang my neck). Then after a couple of jokes we all had about it, I went back and was re-reading it and realized what it really said, "wiffle" ball!! I immediately sent Jake a PM apologizing for the misinterpretation.... Typical Jake, he just laughed and said it was funny.

That was literally the point when I realized my eyes were playing tricks on me and I had to double check things more often.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-09-2019, 09:25 PM   #22
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan4Ever View Post
Yeah, and I even told him have fun playing wifey ball. (as I was thinking to myself I probably would not have posted something like that about mine as she would have rang my neck). Then after a couple of jokes we all had about it, I went back and was re-reading it and realized what it really said, "wiffle" ball!! I immediately sent Jake a PM apologizing for the misinterpretation.... Typical Jake, he just laughed and said it was funny.

That was literally the point when I realized my eyes were playing tricks on me and I had to double check things more often.
I get a chuckle inside every time I think about ‘wifey ball’.

And now I’ll never think about wiffle ball the same.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:27 PM   #23
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesnake27 View Post
I get a chuckle inside every time I think about ‘wifey ball’.

And now I’ll never think about wiffle ball the same.
Yeah, I must say I laugh every time I hear someone mention wiffle ball...
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements