lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-14-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
Daddy's Toy
Not Yet Wild

Default MadJax problem need parts

I have a 2006 Club Car Precedent with a 6" madjax double A arm lift kit and I need some parts where it broke. I went to a golf cart dealer in my area to see about ordering parts. He told me he quit using there lift kits because he could not get parts for them. I need the left spindle and the pieces that hold it to the arms. If i need to change to another brand lift I will, I just hate to spend the money. Any help would be appreciated.
Daddy's Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-14-2016, 09:24 AM   #2
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: MadJax problem need parts

Have you tried to contact Madjax directly?

When my lift broke about 6 months ago, I did a "b*tch thread" about it,
Click >>> http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lifte...mans-lynx.html
come to find out, one of BGW members is a salesman at Madjax and they sent me a new part at no charge!

BUT, that was 6 months ago...
Madjax was just recently bought out by Nivel, so I'm not sure Shane is still there, (or here)
OR... am I sure that they're replacement parts policies remain the same!

Click on the "Contact Us" tab! >>> http://www.mymadjax.com/
lockman1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 09:58 PM   #3
fstg21
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy's Toy View Post
I have a 2006 Club Car Precedent with a 6" madjax double A arm lift kit and I need some parts where it broke. I went to a golf cart dealer in my area to see about ordering parts. He told me he quit using there lift kits because he could not get parts for them. I need the left spindle and the pieces that hold it to the arms. If i need to change to another brand lift I will, I just hate to spend the money. Any help would be appreciated.
Pictures?

It looks like a standard Heim/Rod End, which are cheap and easy to replace. I use them everyday.

The spindle, you would need to measure, but I believe it is just a 1" trailer stub with the end cut down for a smaller nut on the club cars. Cheap and easy to get.

If it isn't the same, you can weld one on and use trailer hubs, they are 4on4 just like cart wheels.
fstg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:03 PM   #4
fstg21
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Ok, just found the install instructions. I can't believe they assemble it without safety washers on the heims. They keep them from popping apart and causing an accident.

If you can measue the thread and the inner diameter on the swivel end, I may have some here.

They also make dust seal washers to aid in longevity.
fstg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:06 PM   #5
Daddy's Toy
Not Yet Wild

Sorry it took so long to get back in touch been working a lot and sick. I have looked everything over pretty good, I believe I am going to replace the whole lift with another brand because what happened will do it again. The bolt holes in the spindle are stripped out and 2 of the rods are broke. It would be different if I was ruff on the cart but I am not. Thanks for the help.
Daddy's Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 09:50 AM   #6
MadjaxShane
Not Yet Wild

Clearly there are parts for everything we sell.. for example on that precedent lift

listed here
http://www.mymadjax.com/Shop-by-Cate.../16-001_3.html

the blue box at the bottom right will show every part of that lift..

and that should be on almost every part offered

let me know
MadjaxShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts