lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #1
aforsberg
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Electric Ezgo Battery Charge (Batteries or controller?)

I have an older ezgo (pic attached) and its acting up. Last week I could drive it around like the batteries were decent it would go up little hills and such, and this week it wont even go up my driveway after an overnight charge! (My drive way is just a slight incline, should be NO problem)..

The owner i got it from before said that it used to be able to pull his f350 around but something was wrong with it (Not the batteries, he replaced those and said it didn't fix the problem) so i bought it for 150 and like I said, it just is getting worse and now cant make it up my driveway...

Could it be the controller is going bad? How can i find out?

Thanks guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (71.3 KB, 11 views)
aforsberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO