lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2018, 11:27 AM   #1
faulk32
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Precdent in limp mode!!!

Ok guys. I have read forums till I’m blue in the face. I’ve tried everything I know (which is hardly anything about these buggies) with no change. I have taken my buggy to 2 different places to get checked out and still my buggy drives in limp mode. A couple month later ago I was washing my buggy and fried my controller (yes my fault I know). I took it to have a new controller put in and ever since it drives in limp mode. I have put a new speed sensor, new solenoid, and new potentiometer on with no change. The speed sensor test shows that it’s good. Sometimes when the buggy is coming off a fresh charge it will hall butt but only for a few min or until you let off the pedal and go again. My batteries at full charge are showing 50.9v. I am totally stumped. If you pros on here could shed a little light that would be great. I use my buggy for hunting so I know it take a beating. This thing has been a beast for two years now so I hate to see it at 1/2 potential.
faulk32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car