lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2021, 08:56 AM   #1
Jovnsov
Not Yet Wild

Default CC Gas Precedent runs then Quits

I have a 2006 CC Precedent Gas. Runs great and then after a period of slow/fast moving will shut off and won’t do anything. Has power to everything, but just won’t run or move.Seems like when it sits for a little bit, it will fire back up and run fine. I have replaced solenoid, Fuel Pump, Fuel lines, Regulator and battery cables.
Wife drove last night for about 5 minutes around the campground and just quit.
Pushed into shed, and this morning it fires right up and runs fine. I’m baffled!
Reading other threads about muffler and seat getting hot. My motor seems to get hot also and the seat hot if we run it for a period of time. Is there a sensor on the motor when hot, it will shut power down to cart?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Jovnsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-25-2021, 09:09 AM   #2
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: CC Gas Precedent runs then Quits

When it fails, does the starter crank but it just wont run? Is there a "click" from the solenoid? Does it quit while driving or is it not restarting when you come to a stop?

Last edited by meimk; 07-25-2021 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: additional question
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car