lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2021, 09:07 AM   #1
c200089
Not Yet Wild

Default Wanted 1983 Columbia Par Car differential/axle (3 Wheel/Disk Brake))

Hi everyone, I am in the process of restoring a 1983 Columbia Par Car (Gas) that has sentimental value. Everything was going great, it took a few months to assemble parts and get everything running.

To save time, I decided to send the differential/axle to a golf cart repair shop to replace the leaking seals and gaskets. Unfortunately that was over 3 months ago, and now they do not know what happened to it, and do not return my phone calls.

The 83-85 series Columbia Par Car seems more difficult to find major parts for.

Does anyone have a (spare/junker etc) they want to sell with a decent differential/axle? Or sell a differential/axle separately?

I need everything from the clutch/disk brake on back.
However, I do not need the tires/rims.

I am very motivated at this point.

Also, does anyone know if there are other axle series I can substitute directly, such as from the earlier Harley's? Will they fit without a lot of modification?

Thank you in advance.
c200089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Tags
1983 columbia par car, differential, indiana
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Columbia ParCar