lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2021, 03:26 PM   #1
faud88
Not Yet Wild

Angry Tomberlin Emerge, No Codes, New Batteries will not run

I just replaced the batteries in my 2010 Emerge thinking that might fix some of my problems. Everything works with the exception of the motor to drive. I have no fault codes on the controller. The cart ran flawlessly the last two seasons other than weak batteries. I also replaced the motor two years ago.... Any suggestions???
faud88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-14-2021, 06:23 PM   #2
scott stephens
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Tomberlin Emerge, No Codes, New Batteries will not run

did you ever figure this out i have the same issue new batteries replaced weak ones
ran for an hour or so then quit no codes power everywhere will not go
scott stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 06:38 AM   #3
JoeToneRusso
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Do you have indication that the controller is working? Does it beep in reverse? Do you hear the click from the solenoid when you attempt to start moving? If you think it might be the controller, the company FSIP (Flight Systems Industrial Products) is the only certified Curtis repair facility. I blew up my controller and sent it to them. They fixed it in under a week for way cheaper than any other option! They will also inspect it for you.
JoeToneRusso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 06:09 PM   #4
karly
Getting Wild

a shot in the dark,, had same problem with 2009 tried everything then happened to notice when i turned ignition switch on battery charge indicator didn,t light pulled switch out cleaned banged on it and sometimes cart would work $23 for a switch and been running ever since,, just a maybe
karly is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin