lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2021, 08:14 AM   #1
jamesdeanblvd
Not Yet Wild

Default 2007 Emerge Axle Issue

I've got a 2007 Emerge which I've owned for about three years. Love the cart, but, parts info for the 07 are hard to find. Ive got to replace the bearings and seals on both sides, and there is also a bearing stop that will need replaced also. I've got to cut the bearings and stop off and by doing so I'm sure I will destroy any manufactured numbers usually on the inner race. Is the seal built into this bearing? There were no signs of a seal on either axle.. If anyone has any part numbers and/also pics it would be greatly appreciated.
jamesdeanblvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin