lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2021, 09:31 AM   #11
Naples Native
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Roypow of evolution lithium

I'm between the two as well. Can anybody chime in?
https://www.evolutionelectricvehicle...DATA-SHEET.pdf
Naples Native is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-11-2021, 10:40 AM   #12
Naples Native
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naples Native View Post
I'm between the two as well. Can anybody chime in?
https://www.evolutionelectricvehicle...DATA-SHEET.pdf
I just got off the phone with my local dealer down the road. They have the 110ah for $2254 in stock and includes the charger. I'm ready to pull the trigger but still on the fence with RoyPow?
Naples Native is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:33 AM   #13
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naples Native View Post
I just got off the phone with my local dealer down the road. They have the 110ah for $2254 in stock and includes the charger. I'm ready to pull the trigger but still on the fence with RoyPow?
I can not speak about the Evolution, but I am happy with my RoyPow purchase even though I had an issue with my first RoyPow...

Apparently I received an older version that had issues with the terminals over heating. RoyPow replaced it with a brand new one with the new and improved terminals and I have not had a problem since then.

I drive my cart about 3 to 4 miles everyday and I only have to put it on the charger about every 10 days. Plus I don't have to keep checking the water levels, and the cart is much snappier without all of the FLA battery weight.
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 02:51 PM   #14
ecpchris
Not Yet Wild

I have the Evolution 110ah and am very pleased. I have a lifted 2020 Onward with the Navitas kit. No issues with the Evolution and the cart goes 36-38 mph depending on the length and elevation of the road. Perfect amount of acceleration for me and the range is way better than the lead acid I replaced.
ecpchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:55 PM   #15
kmaines
Not Yet Wild

I would stay away from RoyPow. I installed one in my cart and it died after a couple months. The dealer won't replace it and now won't return my calls/emails. I've contacted RoyPow and they also gave me the runaround. I'm now trying to go through my bank to get my money back. I was happy with the battery until it died. The company and dealer were the absolute worst though.

Just my 2 cents.
-Kevin
kmaines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 08:52 PM   #16
HeatWave
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaines View Post
I would stay away from RoyPow. I installed one in my cart and it died after a couple months. The dealer won't replace it and now won't return my calls/emails. I've contacted RoyPow and they also gave me the runaround. I'm now trying to go through my bank to get my money back. I was happy with the battery until it died. The company and dealer were the absolute worst though.

Just my 2 cents.
-Kevin
Where are you located?
HeatWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 01:32 PM   #17
morvolts2
Gone Wild

Quote:

Just my 2 cents.
-Kevin
OUCH! can you provide any details of what the cart is,symptoms of failure etc
morvolts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 11:41 AM   #18
Nolagt
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvolts2 View Post
OUCH! can you provide any details of what the cart is,symptoms of failure etc
Following
Nolagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 09:34 AM   #19
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:

Just my 2 cents.
-Kevin
Please give us more details. Mine has done a wonderful job and very few on here have had any problems and the ones that did had no trouble getting it resolved to their satisfaction. At least from what I've seen. Maybe you can go thru another dealer to get it resolved.
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 04:12 PM   #20
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Brad View Post
Please give us more details. Mine has done a wonderful job and very few on here have had any problems and the ones that did had no trouble getting it resolved to their satisfaction. At least from what I've seen. Maybe you can go thru another dealer to get it resolved.
I think there MUST be more to the story as I had a defective RoyPow and they replaced it with a brand new one...

1. I returned the defective battery to the dealer
2. The dealer tested the battery
3. The dealer notified RoyPow
4. RoyPow sent a brand new replacement
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium