lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2021, 05:40 PM   #11
CustomCurt
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2005 Club Car DS will not go

52.6 it wont go 52.4 it will go....i was worried when i overcharged mine so I ran the headlights, when it got to 52.4 it ran again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
There is an over voltage setting that can be changed on the Alltrax, and I've heard of that once or twice being a problem when the cart comes off a fresh charge.
But at 52v the cart should work fine unless someone put that setting ridiculously low.

Green flashes show what throttle setting it has. 7 Green Flashes means it's set to the Club Car throttle type.

There's no error code for 7 Red flashes, but the closest ones are
1 Green and 6 Red, Pre-Charge Failure
or 2 Green and 6 Red, Low Throttle Under range

The Pre-charge Failure code seems to be relatively common, and can either mean the solenoid is welded shut, or the diode across the larger posts on the solenoid has failed.
CustomCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2021, 06:00 PM   #12
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Use the Toolkit software to increase the over voltage limit. No reason for it to be that low.
The max the charger will get the battery pack up to is about 65v depending on the condition of the pack. The Alltrax is good up to 72v so you can set it at the max and it's not going to hurt anything.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 01:36 PM   #13
hammerkn0cker
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I raised the over voltage setting with no success. I spoke with support at Alltrax this morning and after checking a couple of things determined a circuit has failed in the controller. So I guess a new controller will be my early Christmas this year.
hammerkn0cker is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car