Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-26-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default 48 volt charger NEW NEW NEW

Brand New 48 volt charger By Lester. Full 25 amp charger. Not 15 or 17 amp like some of the cheap ones. Get a full charge! You can't find a better one.
Lists for over $500. Delivered to your door for $350 with the manual. Contact me with questions or give me an email address and I will send pictures of the shiny new beast. This will make your 48v conversion reach its fullest potential
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-26-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
JRay
**** guzzler
Club Car

Smile Re: 48 volt charger NEW NEW NEW

Thats a good buy Scotty, i just paid 450 and i thought i got a deal. Same unit sounds like.
JRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 48 volt charger NEW NEW NEW

I am sorry for not getting it up here sooner.... I have three chargers and two electric carts.....There is not a better GC battery charger than a Lester. I noticed that the whole battery pack was truely balanced when the finishing cycle was ended. That is every battery had the same voltage reading and I have eight six volts on the one cart. The old yamaha 17 amp charger couldn't do that.....
Old 02-28-2008, 09:42 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Okay. So you want to boost the power on your electric Golf Cart? How about a 33% increase in power? It is simple to do and a natural no brainer for someone who is needing to replace a worn out battery pack. Here is the charger you are going to need to change your 36v cart to 48 volts. You will also need a 48v solenoid and some batteries depending on wether you go with six 8 volt or eight 6 volt. I have one cart of each and they both Rock.....
Old 03-04-2008, 10:02 AM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Hello - 48 volt conversion guys!
Okay, I have two Lestronic 48v and 25 amp chargers you can choose from. One has a timer as well as all the regular auto shut off. Contact me for more info.....
Old 03-16-2008, 08:54 AM   #6
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Exclamation Re: 48 volt charger NEW NEW NEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRay View Post
Thats a good buy Scotty, i just paid 450 and i thought i got a deal. Same unit sounds like.

PRICE REDUCED !!!
2 weeks and only one inquery so price reduced $50
Now for $300.00 a new lestronic 48v charger delivered to your door . That is 33% less than quoted above.....
Old 03-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #7
Compjock
Not Yet Wild

Can this puppy be built into my EZGO? I am looking to convert to 48 on my DCS '97 power project. Would prefer to have a built-in but could be convinced otherwise...
Compjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:31 PM   #8
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Compjock, WELCOME !!!
I had asked the same Q when I started looking to convert my electric carts to 48 volts. The general consensus was no. Some of the reasoning I heard was by being in the cart the charger would be exposed to excess heat, dust, vibration, and moisture. Also the charger would have to be small and light to be practical on-board. There are no good 48v chargers fitting that description. So, I searched out the best 48v charger I could find and this is one of them. I'm not saying it couldn't be done....but, after some research it didn't seem practicle. Ayway, I ended up converting 2 older carts to 48v. I sold one and ended up with an extra brand new charger. Good luck with your project.....
Old 04-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #9
Compjock
Not Yet Wild

Is this charger still for sale? I have about decided to go ahead & swap out to 48 volts. My D&D & DCX500 are all rated to go but I will also need a GOOD contactor. Got any suggestions on one?
Compjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:50 AM   #10
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Yes. I sold one, I have a 21 amp Lester model # 3909. It features 3 stage charging, auto shut off, and a timer. Industrial Model. New. Send me an email address and I will send you a picture.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts