lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
pearmanbryan
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Whole Electrical System

I have a 1989 E-Z-GO Marathon 36V. I'm wanting to sell the whole electrical system in it. (Batteries, motor with axle, f&r switch and everything else under the seat) I'm installing an atv motor, swingarm & axle. And whatever else I need off the atv. Everything is in working order but it's a '89 model. Some parts have been replaced since new, but don't know exactly what. I hadn't looked to see what years the batteries are yet, but a good charging to each one and they should be good to last a little while. I just got the golf cart 2 weeks ago. Also, the dump bed is for sale.

What would be the going rate ($) for everything? Any suggestions on what I should sell everything for?
pearmanbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
madoc1
no clue

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Whole Electrical System

you might get better results by posting this in the for sale forum. good luck
madoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
pearmanbryan
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Whole Electrical System

Yeah, I see the "For Sale" forum now. Sorry
pearmanbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO