lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
G2Rebel
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Talking Heavy duty rear springs

Just so everyone knows that owns a G2 or G9 the heavy duty rear springs for the G14 and up will work on their cart. I experimented today on a customers G2 and was able to make them work minus using the supplied spacers. Just wanted to let yall know. Jason
G2Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
Dlcain
Gone Completely Insane

Club Car

Default Re: Heavy duty rear springs

Awsome, thanks for the tip! Can you tell me if the stock shocks on the front and rear of my G9 are the same or not? spring rate? Length? I can push up and down on the rear fairly easily, but the front (Allsport lift) is stiff as hell and rides like crap. Wondering if they were accidently swapped at one time (previous owners). Any tips on getting a better ride?
Dlcain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #3
G2Rebel
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Heavy duty rear springs

The front shocks have 7 or so coils and the rear have 12 coils. They are different part numbers as well. I beleive ppl have used 400ex shocks on them but not sure if front or rear. I use the Jakes likft mostly so not sure how the all sports is setup. Post some pics and I may be able to see what is going on.
G2Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha