lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!
Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's! Side x Sides, ATVs, Quads, Bikes, Jeeps, 4x4, and everything else.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-30-2015, 05:33 AM   #1
speeedracer27
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Club Car XRT 1550

Just added a 1550 XRT to the fleet. Doing some maintenance and trying to stock up on common parts (they are hard to come by in my part of the World). Voltage regulator is ridiculously expensive. Anywhere from $392 to $602 for a simple device. My Precedent voltage reg. was $29 on E-bay. The XRT uses a 675 air-cooled Kawi twin (which seems to be fairly rare, hence the silly price, IMO). Anyone have a better lead on this overpriced reg?
Manufacturer & Part Number
CLUB CAR 1023314-01 and aftermarket is PN 6513.
Thanks in advance
speeedracer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-30-2015, 06:07 AM   #2
nobuckbuild
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Club Car XRT 1550

im not sure but from what i can tell just doing a little google checking i would say , start doing some technical checking i found voltage regulators for that model engine for 22 used and 125 new genuine kawasaki parts on ebay , i dont know what would be different on the xrt model , but i would bet the specs are the same and will probably bolt right up but you will need to look up spec for volts,amps,wiring. one trick to these engines is to look up the engine number and code and not the cart , then cross ref with other engines in that model family , a lot of times you find that the same parts that goes on yours or a relative equivilant will work just find and all you are paying for club car name.

btw their are loads of those engines , a lot of zero turn commerical mowers use it
nobuckbuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 10:47 AM   #3
RenoHuskerDu
Getting Wild
Club Car

Hey it looks like you and I are the only guys in this entire forum with an XRT 1550. Did you get your regulator replaced? Like that other guy said, there are boatloads of the Kaw 680 motors in zero turn mowers. We have one.
RenoHuskerDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:43 AM   #4
mvnolantx
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Nope, y'all arent the only two. I have a 2014 xrt1550 with kaw motor. I bought it from United rentals when they replaced the fleet. Been a good buggy so far.
mvnolantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 03:00 PM   #5
mvnolantx
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

My 1550 runs great, but waits a little high in the RPM's for the clutches to engage. I'm wondering if my driver clutch may be failing? It stays engaged once its going, and I get a max speed of about 20 mph, but when I put it in gear and give it a little gas, the motor starts to rev up and then it jerks to a start rather than a smooth takeoff. Any ideas? And yes, it has a brand new belt.
mvnolantx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charging, voltage regulator
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Side x Sides/ATVs/Quads/Bikes/Jeeps/4x4's!