lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2021, 09:27 AM   #11
Bruce824
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Cart won't go.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks
Bruce824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-23-2021, 09:10 AM   #12
Bruce824
Not Yet Wild

I checked the reed and I had forgotten, I had bypassed that before. Is there a way to test to see if the solenoid is bad? This thing is giving me fits.
Old 09-23-2021, 09:19 AM   #13
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

There are a couple of ways to check solenoid...you can take the wires off of the two large post of solenoid and run jumpers (main positive to small red on solenoid and main negative to small black on solenoid), then you should get a click from solenoid...at that point use your meter to check for continuity across the two large post on solenoid...If you have continuity solenoid is fine If not solenoid is bad...also obviously if when you hook up the two jumpers if you get no click from solenoid and battery voltage is good it also points to bad solenoid.
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:39 PM   #14
Bruce824
Not Yet Wild

When I checked, I realized that I had bypassed the reed switch some time ago. Is there a way to check the solenoid, I have checked everything else, so now I think it is either the solenoid or the controller.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:03 AM   #15
Bruce824
Not Yet Wild

Thanks, I'll try that.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO