lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2019, 02:24 PM   #1
Jcurless
Not Yet Wild

Default Bad Boy Buggy Ambush Service Repair Manual

I have the service parts manual and the user manual, however wanting to know if anyone knows where to get a digital copy of the Service Repair Manual. I have a 2012 Ambush with the 48V electric and Briggs gas motors. Mice have destroyed most of the wiring under the front hood and dash. Winter project is to rewire the entire thing and replace any parts that are bad while in there. Can anyone help me out?
Jcurless is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-26-2019, 08:15 PM   #2
Jcurless
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Bad Boy Buggy Ambush Service Repair Manual

Okay took a closer look here is what i see.
Controller 5 amp fuse keeps blowing.
Traced a few wires behind the ignition switch panel and seems the ground had shorted out and actually melted. There are burnt wires but replaced all of them i could find, still blowing fuse. With that said, electric side still works. Drives forward and backwards but i feel a bit should be stronger. Gas side has no response to the pedal. I hear a click when put in gas only mode and turn key on (sounds like a relay by controller). On the solenoid for gas motor i read 12.7 volts across the big connectors and 47 volts on the small connections. I think at this point im over my head
Jcurless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:30 PM   #3
Huntmal1
Not Yet Wild

Can you tell me where I can get a manual for it. I have a 2015 ambush IS and it doesn't run on electric or gas.
thanks,
chris
Huntmal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:02 PM   #4
Mathew1700
Not Yet Wild

A very kind member here shared their 2014 Ambush IS Service and Repair manual with me. PM me or give me your email and I will share with you.

The IS manual gets me a lot closer, but I have a 2013 Ambush. Appears to be a lot of wiring differences between the plain old Ambush and the Ambush IS.
Mathew1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 03:43 PM   #5
Mathew1700
Not Yet Wild

I now have a Training manual for the Ambush, which includes wiring diagrams, if you still need them.
Mathew1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 01:52 PM   #6
Huntingking30
Not Yet Wild

Hello,

I am new to the forum and I am looking for a service manual for a 2014 bad boy ambush is. My buggy works in electric mode, but will not work in gas mode, wont even start just get to red lights on the dash when the start button is pushed. Also when in electrical mode it feels like the gas motor is dragging... Anyway, thanks for any help and im very excited to be a part of the forum!
Huntingking30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 03:09 PM   #7
RobatMetro
Not Yet Wild

I could really use the service manual or wiring diagrams for a 2013 Bad Boy Buggie Ambush.
RobatMetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 05:55 PM   #8
fulltimecamper
Not Yet Wild

Hi everyone, I am looking for a wiring diagram, repair manual, and anything else I can get. The only think i found was the owners manual. thx. I am pretty sure my Bad Boy Ambush is a 2013

Last edited by fulltimecamper; 10-21-2020 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: gramatical errors
fulltimecamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:10 AM   #9
fulltimecamper
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew1700 View Post
I now have a Training manual for the Ambush, which includes wiring diagrams, if you still need them.

Matt, I need your help, send that diggity to me. I will pay you.
Ray
ray@r3hardware.com
fulltimecamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:00 PM   #10
wilrobinson1
Not Yet Wild

I would like to get a copy of the Ambush repair manual
wilrobinson1@yahoo.com
wilrobinson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO