lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2020, 04:11 AM   #1
coocaroche
Not Yet Wild

Default caroche lift

trying to see if anyone has successfully lifted a Caroche or if anyone makes a lift kit for one. Thanks in advance. I'm sure its been asked a million times , but whats one more gonna hurt
coocaroche is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-05-2021, 07:46 AM   #2
grayhavenmotel
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: caroche lift

Hello,

We have been looking for the same thing here. This thread is about all we have found to be useful:

https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=115486

BTW we just lifted a 2008 CC Carryall Turf II so at this point we kind of know what the process for lifting these are. We only had the front spindles on the Carryall so we had to fabricate the parts for the rear lift. I am assuming from this post that the Caroche rear end would be the same lift where the axel is mounted under the springs. Not sure about the hydraulics brakes though. The Carryall brakes were just a cable.

The front might be a little harder to fabricate. The worry for us is the steering. The rest can just be blocked 4" like in the above link. It would be nice if there was just some spindles that could get swapped out like on the Carryall. Other option is to fabricate spindles to give it a lift. Maybe there are some spindles that can be purchase and modified to make the process easier. That would be cool!

mark
grayhavenmotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:00 AM   #3
CustomCurt
Gone Wild

Default Re: caroche lift

the big deal with lifting a caroche is making a drop steering linkage so it doesnt bump steer I have a lifted one and fixed the lift job somebody else did but havent done my steering linkage yet. however far you lift the cart you need to make the steering linkage with a bend in it equaling the amount of lift because the steering box is in a fixed location rather than a steering rack that gets moved with the suspension
CustomCurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts