lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2021, 07:56 PM   #41
HogKiller
Gone Wild

Default Re: All Sports Lift Kits CRAZY BACKORDER...!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko47 View Post
Good customer service at least.
I wish. I can’t get them to return a f****** phone call.
HogKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-20-2021, 05:14 AM   #42
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

Any time I have emailed or called I was able to get someone right away. They even threw in a t-shirt when I called and my order was actually getting filled that day. Maybe I'm just better looking?
Wakko47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 09:35 AM   #43
HogKiller
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakko47 View Post
Any time I have emailed or called I was able to get someone right away. They even threw in a t-shirt when I called and my order was actually getting filled that day. Maybe I'm just better looking?
Better looking over the phone/email? Not sure I’d be bragging about that ;)

Srsly tho gimme whatever email address you’re getting responses from pls.
HogKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 10:41 PM   #44
NockDeep
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I picked up my 6” super sport kit from them last Wed. The 1st time I called to check on my order was Mon, 2 days past my 8 weeks and they answered right away, order is ready. Extremely customer friendly and agreeable to me picking up late in the day, like 15 min before closing. I got there about 30 min before closing and I believe it was the owners wife came out to tell me that they were balls to the wall slammed and it would be a minute before they could load me up. She hung out and shot the breeze for probably 10 more minutes then brought me a tshirt when the fellas brought out my lift. Now it may be because I’m good looking and local, but I got **** good service from those folks. Use the Pensacola phone# ;)
NockDeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:03 AM   #45
Island2island
Not Yet Wild

Just as an update on my personal saga with a Jake’s lift from Everything Carts.
Although they showed in stock when ordered a tire plus lift kit package Sept 2, 2020 there were repeated calls/emails exchanged and ship dates pushed back.
5 months. Can’t wait any longer. We’re just gonna get a replacement tire for the one that blew and keep it stock for now. Will need to use it a lot come March.
Was trying to arrange returning the big tires that were shipped and billed in September and they just ended up comping them. That was a nice surprise, though God knows what we will do with 4 giant golf cart tires without a lift kit. Good thing we have acreage and barns. I gotta take back all my bitching about Everything Carts. Maybe next year we’ll look into lifting the cart again.
Island2island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 04:20 PM   #46
Moosein176
Not Yet Wild

First time posting on a thread and new to the golf cart world. After looking for about 10 mos I was able to find a nice stock 2013 CCP. I have decided to go with the All Sports 6" HD lift. At this point with all the delays, would it be better to order from All Sports direct, or order through a vendor? Finding a lot of helpful info as I'm trying to navigate through the forum and plan for my build. Thanks!!
Moosein176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:40 PM   #47
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

Call Dave at Revolution. It's drop shipped anyway.
Old 02-15-2021, 10:52 PM   #48
Moosein176
Not Yet Wild

Thx, Appreciate it!
Moosein176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 11:17 AM   #49
troglodyte
Not Yet Wild
Cushman

Placed an order Jan. 12th when the banner said 6-8 weeks lead time. Ok, no problem. Now I'm 12 weeks in and thought I would give them a call to make sure something didn't fall through the cracks. Allen pulled my order and said he'd walk it back to the shop to see where it was in the process then call me back within the hour.

He did tell me that half of the welding shop went down with Covid and everyone else had to be tested. All are well now but it slowed them way down. I let him know I wasn't in a hurry, just wanted to make sure I didn't get lost.
troglodyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 07:29 AM   #50
Wakko47
Gone Loco

Club Car

The banner is very misleading. I ordered in August when it said 4-6 weeks and got it in January.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts