lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2019, 06:47 PM   #1
wingfish
Not Yet Wild

Default 2000 Club Car Charging Issue

The above mentioned cart isn’t running correctly. The battery light will come on for 10 seconds, go off and stays off for approximately 20 seconds. The cart stutters when I push hard on the pedal.
I’ve read and tried bypassing the OBC from the back of the receptacle to the negative pole on the #6 battery. The charger a Power Drive unit that has worked fine and still is. It will allow the charger to start, but within 10 minutes it’s off. Prior to bypassing the OBC it would do nothing. The batteries show about 9.4v each, collectively about 50.4.
Since the bypass didn’t seem to solve the problem, I tried another method bypassing the OBC from the yellow wire on the solenoid to the negative, black on the controller same results except the battery light doesn’t come on at all now.
I am at a loss since everything I read pointed to the OBC, so.....any ideas?
wingfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car