lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2017, 06:47 PM   #1
fldoghunter
Not Yet Wild

Default No reverse buzzer

Got a '98 48 volt DS. I want to do away with the annoying reverse buzzer. Can't slip away from the dogs without them going crazy. I unplugged it and no buzzer, no reverse either. Can I just put the wires together with a butt connector, or will that cause a problem? Any way to easily wire a small light to come on on the dash in place of the buzzer? Don't want the kids to forget it's in reverse and plow into something.
fldoghunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car