lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Cinrock
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Thumbs down Buyer Beware - golf cart tires n more

Make sure you have plenty of time and patience with this company. 8 days and counting since I received a shipment email from them for the rear springs I ordered. I could have drove to Vegas, picked them up and returned home in that time. They sent the bushings separately and they're for a different cart. Talked to the tech there and he acknowledged they sent the wrong bushings, but he couldn't tell me if they will send the right ones. Just called over there and the only person who knows anything is "not in yet". 9:30 AM Vegas time and not in yet?!?

Moral of the story; the lowest price sometimes includes the biggest headaches. Now I have to put the rear and the old springs back in the cart since I have friends and family coming over this weekend.

ARRRRGHH!!!!
Cinrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Buyer Beware - golf cart tires n more

i'LL put that one on my list. Thanks for the heads up!!
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinrock View Post
Make sure you have plenty of time and patience with this company. 8 days and counting since I received a shipment email from them for the rear springs I ordered. I could have drove to Vegas, picked them up and returned home in that time. They sent the bushings separately and they're for a different cart. Talked to the tech there and he acknowledged they sent the wrong bushings, but he couldn't tell me if they will send the right ones. Just called over there and the only person who knows anything is "not in yet". 9:30 AM Vegas time and not in yet?!?

Moral of the story; the lowest price sometimes includes the biggest headaches. Now I have to put the rear and the old springs back in the cart since I have friends and family coming over this weekend.

ARRRRGHH!!!!
OK... A new name for them... how about:

Golf Cart Tires n More Grief!
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
rcdd
Gone Wild

Club Car

Sorry to hear of your troubles.....Hopefully it all turns out alright....

One more reason to support our sponsors......
rcdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
Rock
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Cinrock, it may not have anything to do with the company. I ordered a set of HD rear springs for my cart back in March from a very repritable and well known company, that we all have used and they took over a month to get to everything to me. First delivery was half of the bushings and U bolts, second delivery was the other half of the bushings and U bolts and then finally a month later the springs showed up...I swear the paint was still wet on the springs when I opened the box. My personal opinion is that I just dont think anyone is mass producing products like they were a couple of years ago with fear of getting stuck with inventory. I truly believe they started assembling my springs when I ordered them.
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
oxfordlawn
just hangin' around

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
Cinrock, it may not have anything to do with the company. I ordered a set of HD rear springs for my cart back in March from a very repritable and well known company, that we all have used and they took over a month to get to everything to me. First delivery was half of the bushings and U bolts, second delivery was the other half of the bushings and U bolts and then finally a month later the springs showed up...I swear the paint was still wet on the springs when I opened the box. My personal opinion is that I just dont think anyone is mass producing products like they were a couple of years ago with fear of getting stuck with inventory. I truly believe they started assembling my springs when I ordered them.

I agree with what you are saying, and understand the new business way of thinking...
but as far as customer service goes, an expected long wait should be discussed at time of sale, not after the money is collected.
oxfordlawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
Rock
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordlawn View Post
I agree with what you are saying, and understand the new business way of thinking...
but as far as customer service goes, an expected long wait should be discussed at time of sale, not after the money is collected.
I agree hole-heartedly. I was just saying that even the more reputable companys are having the same issues. Not defending, just sharing a personal experience.
Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #8
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: Buyer Beware - golf cart tires n more

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordlawn View Post
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:20 PM   #9
Cinrock
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Yup. My new motto is support the sponsors. Or at least ask you guys which vendors have been good.

Hey ScubaBud, that is a sharp cart. I hope you don't mind using some of your ideas on my cart. The wife looked at your pics and said "that's how I want it to look".

Looks like I'll be spending some $$'s at ALL Sports. Did you have good luck with them?
Cinrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #10
rcdd
Gone Wild

Club Car

See told ya....ScubaBud is "convincing" all of our wives.....*L*....Mine said the same thing....
rcdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car