lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-26-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
mhunt
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car Carryall II lift/hub question

I have a 2005 Club car Carryall II that I would like to lift. I am interested in a 6 inch a-arm type lift or a spindle lift and noticed that that I will need to specify which type of dust cover I have before I order the lift kit. The kits say that pre 2004 carts should have metal dust covers and newer carts should have plastic front hub dust covers. Mine is a 2005 and it has metal dust covers. What gives? Also, i assume that a DS lift kit will fit on my carryall?
mhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-26-2017, 01:08 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: Club Car Carryall II lift/hub question

Yes, a DS lift kit will work on your cart The difference in the hub caps (lol) are that plastic caps are metric hubs and metal are SAE. Yours have already been converted since you have metal caps so order for the older models. The rest is the same in regards to the kit and cart design.

Also, stay with the A-arm kits like All Sports or someone credible. The spindle lifts are not as well in my opinion and you are getting a better quality lift from the A-arm style.

Good Luck!
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car