lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
JVasquez
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car winch?

I have an 07 CC with a six inch lift,aggresive tires and full camo body. I plan on using it for hunting and am planning on installing a winch just in case I get stuck 3 miles from camp. Has anyone installed a winch on their cart?
JVasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-10-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
kellys~hotrods
Gone to refill cooler...

Yamaha

Default Re: Club Car winch?

Plenty of people have. An inexpensive one can be found at HF. As for the mount, I'm not sure where to look for one. I would just make my own but I unerstand not everyone wants to do that. You could try and contact the site supporting vendors or look around their web sites too.

Kelly
kellys~hotrods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Maxster
Gone Wild

I have a 1993 Club Car with Mile Marker winch. You can see it at this link http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lifte...tml#post196486
Maxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
kymike
Gone Wild

my harbor freight winch works great its a 200 or 3000 lb not sure it cost like 69 dollars and worth it
kymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #5
Keeter
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I am about to install the HF 3000 lb winch. My only question is are they waterproof. I use my cart for hunting and alot of times it's in the rain with the enclosure on it. The winch will be exposed to the rain and wondering if it will be ok.

Thanks
Keith
Keeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #6
garymx
Not Yet Wild

I have a 2000 Club Car with a removable winch. For what it's worth, here's the link describing the fabrication and installation. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/lifte...e-cloud-3.html

You can avoid the fabrication work and buy the removable winch mount, but you still need a receiver up front to make this work.
garymx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:03 PM   #7
cougarman
Getting Wild

Club Car

Here's my winch,its a 4000 lb viper..... fabricated a mounting plate and plow bracket to my factory cc brush guard.

cougarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts