lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
muddymallard
Not Yet Wild

Default What to look for when buying?

I have always had gas carts but I want to get an eletric one this time to expand my knowledge and play with to learn what everything does. I have found a person near me who what looks like purchased a large abount of carts from a golf course and is selling them. They are 2008 RXV EZGO 48 volt with the original batteries. Are there any major issues I should look out for before buying this style or any style for that matter? Thanks in advance
muddymallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
dawgn86
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: What to look for when buying?

Muddy

I just bought my first cart, a 2008 EZGO PDS 36volt. Im new to all this.

I went with the PDS over the RXV only because I had heard that the PDS was a tried and true cart over the years..nothing against the RXV simply because I dont know....my cart is in great shape..has a rear seat and has 2011 Trojan batteries..only thing it didnt have was a light kit, which is on its way. I paid $2800 for it; I had been looking around for a few months. Seen some cheaper,but not as nice and some really nice, but for several hundred dollars more. I test drove this one for an hour or more..it's clean as a pin, inside the battery area, underneath, etc.

Good luck
dawgn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO