lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
Raceteck
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Car throttle switch

My dads 48 volt 2010 Club Car keeps eating the throttle switch, Guy I bought it from (Dealer) told me to take a hike, pretty sure it needs a controller, like to find someone in Connecticut that can change (reprogram) the Regen braking feature, it is on MAX Regen now, I want it on the lowest setting.....Anybody?
Raceteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-25-2014, 10:08 PM   #2
Raceteck
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Club Car throttle (M-core) switch 2009 Club Car

So, I finally had enough with dads cart and bought it to the dealer today. I am an auto tech and understand the value of vehicle specific tools (Club Car Programmer/Scanner) When I got it there, Their scan tool was saying "Communication Error" the tech also confirmed my theory that the Re-gen feature was set extremely aggressive (it was set at 90%) and because of the communication error the tech was unable to change it. It's getting the Newest version of the M-core switch installed now and we'll see if we can't get it to communicate after that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cart4.jpg (47.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart3.jpg (34.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart2.jpg (53.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg cart1.jpg (51.0 KB, 0 views)
Raceteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #3
tratt
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Club Car throttle switch

Pm me an address and i'll send you an encoder magnet to try. It will send half the pulses to the controller and trick it into running faster.
tratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car