lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
BigbearTXT/RXV 98/09
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default cart shifting like a car?

Ok I have a lot up at Big Bear Lake! There is a guy up there one of my good friends and he has a 09 Ez go express limo. he wont tell me what he did to make his golf cart do this it has the new 13 hp Kawasaki motor. now when he floors it and takes off it revs up like usual but then it shifts into cruising gear and when i say shift i mean it sounds like a car shifting. i have looked and it has the cvt setup but he has had to do something to it to make it to do that. i have just recently purchased a brand new RXV with the same motor and i want to see if i can get it to do that because it gives it more take off power and when it shifts into cruising gear and your steady it doesnt work the engine. please let me know if anyone knows anything about what he may have done to make his cart do that. Thanks
BigbearTXT/RXV 98/09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing