lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
athomas03
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default EZGO ITS throttle and racing

I'm running into a problem as my cart advances in voltage and amps with my EZGO ITS throttle. I'm currently at 72v with 925amp batteries and probably will go higher at some point, but I'm limited as to what controller I can use. Only Alltrax and Logisystems have the ITS as an option for 72v and currently logisystems seems to be not doing business. Anyway, my thoughts are should I change to a pot (PB6?)or some other type of throttle or is an ITS adapter all I need to work with other throttle inputs. I've seen some for sale that convert GE controllers to ITS and I think Logi may have had this on some of there 48v controllers to adapt to EZGO's. Just looking for any ideas. Thanks, Adam.
athomas03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing