lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2019, 08:06 PM   #1
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default 4 Link / 3 Link Rear Suspensions

While I am not new to off roading, I am new to owning an off road daily driver vehicle. This has prompted me to investigate off road suspension systems. I'm seeing that the way to go is some variation of a 4 link suspension, especially in the rear. This has inspired me to build one for my G1 Hunting Cart. The goal will be ride, articulation, and travel improvements. Once this is complete, I will rename the cart to commemorate the build.

So....I'm challenging everyone here on the forum to post their 4 link and 3 link rear suspension setups here so we can have discussion on what has worked, what hasn't, variations in designs and functionality, and how your setup came to be.

Thanks, and please post your setups!

Slo
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts