lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2019, 08:32 PM   #1
Allen923
Not Yet Wild

Default Club Cart stuck on 3 mph

I have a 2013 club car with madjax 600 amp controller, recently I changed solenoid to Scotty b’s 400 amp, install went great no problems, cart ran good hitting normal around 22 mph, I decided I was gonna go in and clean battery’s and make the box nice and neat, with that I unplugged all the quick disconnect plug, in jammbled them and plugged them back in, also putting the cart completely back together. Now the cart won’t go no more then 3 mph with the on the fly programmer turned all the way up on the speed, the regen and acc work fine it’s just the speed that’s givin me problems. I have checked the speed sensor and that not it, any insite would be greatly appreciated! New to form sorry for such a long description THANKS
Allen923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
48v, club cart, mad jack
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car