lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
Rip torn1
Not Yet Wild

Default Golf cart atv conversion

Okay guys im building a old ez go golf cart and i'm using a 01 raptor frame for the front and rear swing arm out back and all right now trying to figure out how to attach the frame so its strong anyone have ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (214.0 KB, 0 views)
Rip torn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-25-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
dezmond
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Golf cart atv conversion

I'm building a EZ Go with a Suzuki 300 Frame and motor.. I split the ATV frame in half slid the back end in and squared it up and found all kinds of spots to weld it to the EZ Go frame. I am also going to use some 1x2 tubing to support the bottom of the frame. Don't think too hard about it. It actually is a lot easier than I thought. Once you get it squared up and tacked in, you can brace it as much as you want to stiffin it up.. JUST don't overdue it.

Have fun!!! Looking forward to see what ya come up with

Dezi
dezmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
dezmond
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Golf cart atv conversion

Oh ya.... Get your body panels off so you can see what ya got to attach too.. And put your wheels on. You will want to see what your ride height is going to be like.. One thing I also did when I had my wheels on, I made sure they were all the same tire pressure so it was parallel to the frame.

Last edited by dezmond; 11-25-2013 at 07:09 AM.. Reason: Forgot something
dezmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Bike & ATV Engine Swaps