lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2022, 09:37 PM   #1
reiter284
Not Yet Wild

Default RXV lift, Changing 6" spindle to 3" or other

I recently dropped a few hundred pounds going lithium, I added dual action leaf springs and 1.5" wheel spacers to my RXV with 22" tires and a 6" jakes spindle lift. The cart came with the lift and I am contemplating lowering it to a 3" spindle for some added stability and safety.

The lithium, springs, and spacers improved the ride dramatically. It drives pretty smooth up to the top speed of 24mph. It can still dance around a bit at high speeds when you hit bumps and there is quite a bit of body roll. I can live with it as is, but I didn't know what type of improvement to expect if I go down to a 3" spindle lift or other.

Anyone been through this? Any thoughts would be appreciated?
reiter284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-20-2022, 01:18 PM   #2
basshawk84
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: RXV lift, Changing 6" spindle to 3" or other

A 3" spindle lift will have a little less body roll. You have to make sure that the front-end alignment is 1/8" toe in to get rid of the dancing around when you hit bumps at speed with either lift.
basshawk84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO