lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2021, 10:38 AM   #1
ClubCar2002
Not Yet Wild

Default RoyPow "A" vs "P"

Someone just explained to me that I should make sure I get a "P", not an "A" version of the 105 RoyPow.

I'm confused. Did the "P" replace the "A" due to problems with the "A", or is the "P" an alternative based upon power requirements?
Do they still make the "A"?
ClubCar2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-25-2021, 05:33 PM   #2
jonr3
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

Default Re: RoyPow "A" vs "P"

I had the "regular" 105ah RoyPow, but I've never heard it referred to as an "A" model. The "P" model is their new optional, high performance battery that has a higher max discharge rate.

My regular RoyPow was great on flat terrain - I could drive 36 mph all day long with no issues. But on long hills it would shut down due to reaching the max discharge rate. Then I would have to sit for a couple of minutes until it reset. It finally irritated me enough that I sold it.

Unless you live where it is very flat, I would recommend that you buy the "P" version if you can find one.
jonr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car