lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2021, 10:09 AM   #1
jayp1017
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Ezgo Lift 1200 MPT Gas

Looking online TXT electric drop axle looks same for about $100. The back portion of lift will need to be custom...what have others done? Pic? I see a gas lift but for $250...$150 more for a couple ubolts and a lift bracket seems ridiculous...I could make back bracket for way less.
jayp1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-18-2021, 11:46 AM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Ezgo Lift 1200 MPT Gas

I mean if you have the fab skills....go for it! I'm a seasoned "amature fabricator" lol And I've built some pretty good stuff that has held up nicely and worked well. I love building stuff that nobody else has.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:14 AM   #3
SmokeyJoe65
Not Yet Wild

Not the MPT...but pretty close!

Check out my whole build story over in the Big Block sub-forum...

paint-1.jpg paint-2.jpg paint-3.jpg paint-4.jpg
SmokeyJoe65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 10:37 AM   #4
Sandyezgo1045
Not Yet Wild

Nice ride
Sandyezgo1045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 06:31 PM   #5
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayp1017 View Post
Looking online TXT electric drop axle looks same for about $100. The back portion of lift will need to be custom...what have others done? Pic? I see a gas lift but for $250...$150 more for a couple ubolts and a lift bracket seems ridiculous...I could make back bracket for way less.
MPT, I'm guessing newer than 2001.5, correct? 4-bolt steering with the steering box on the front axle, not up tight to the frame?

I have the older 3-bolt steering workhorse, and accidentally bought the 6" lift from Steeleng for the electric TXT. The rear didn't fit the way it was supposed to, but I made it work. I didn't realize I purchased the wrong one till I had the front on, and the rear didn't fit exactly. Was close, but the angle of the lift blocks didn't work right if I remember correctly. I'll have to take a look more closely at it to figure out how I made it work. I think it was just drilling the holes a little bigger on the lift blocks. Front should be identical.
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts