lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2021, 08:18 PM   #1
kaptaink
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default predator 420 kit options

Looks like vegas carts no longer sells the install kit for the 420 predator. I am new to this and that was going to be my got to.

Does anyone know of an alternate, or is there a good reason to stay away from the 420? I'm not sure why vegas stopped selling the 420 kit. I don't really need the power of the 670, and the price is double just for the motor, never mind the install kit.

My 98 CC DS is a clockwise setup, the stock motor is still going but looking to the future when it will eventually need repowering.

cheers
kaptaink is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-12-2021, 08:24 AM   #2
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Default Re: predator 420 kit options

If you read the explanation on their technical blog page there were so many variations by different manufactures of the 420 predator they stopped offering the kit. BUT you can still buy the various parts for the install. As they explain it is more about different exhaust ports out of the head and some different carb set ups. Bottom line is that you may have to adapt some parts for fitment so other than the new EZGO predator kit you have to buy individual part and install at your own risk.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 04:27 PM   #3
kaptaink
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: predator 420 kit options

thanks for that, I did not know they posted any info. Now I know where to look. from what you said it makes sense, and maybe I can still put something together that meets my budget.
kaptaink is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps