lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-27-2021, 11:47 AM   #11
jgregoir
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: OPT 7 LED Underglow...

Just installed the OPT7 Aura golf cart kit on my Yamaha. Previously had the LEDGlow 4 piece million on my EZGO. Much preferred the LEDGlow. The entire kit was higher quality all around, lights were way brighter, more sturdy and easier to install. The Opt7 kit was an amalgamation of an excessive amount of small wires, clips, small light strips etc. Wish I had know before I bought it and went with the LED glow again. The OPT7 kit was time consuming to install and the connections aren't waterproof???? You need to heat shrink every connection which has gotta be like 30-50 connections by the time youre done. The remote is nice but there's this random in-line donkey brained switch that is included that you'll have no where to mount as well. Seems like a bunch of engineers got together, got super high, and designed a way over complicated system for lights. Got with the LEDGlow, thank me later.
jgregoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides