lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2022, 02:24 PM   #1
ThatSloanGuy
Not Yet Wild

Default Which motor is best for 2011 YDRE with Alltrax

Hi all! I bought a 2011 YDRE 48V that was not running and had an electrical burning smell. After opening it up I noticed it has an Alltrax XCT48500YDRE in it with the stock Hitachi DM430-06A motor.

Of course the motor was absolutely destroyed internally so I am looking for a motor that is better paired with the 500A Alltrax. I just need to make sure it’ll fit back with the limited space on the rear end of the cart.
ThatSloanGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha