lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #1
highbid
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Yamaha gas or club car?

Hello, just fixing to purchase first cart. I plan on doing the standard lift and really interested in high speed gear for it. I was just wondering your opinions on which brand. I do like the aluminum frames on the club cars. I am just interested in hearing peoples opinions on which gas engine they prefer and why. I guess the Kawasaki's in the club car are good, but how do the yamaha's rank compared? Thanks for any opinions and info.
highbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-12-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha gas or club car?

Can't go wrong with either, I prefer the Yamaha's. I'd go G16 or G22 if you can, more parts support for those.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts