lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Default Rebuild

A couple of question please.

1) Where do I post my re-build pictures? i.e. what area of the forum? Now that I have started. I have a ton of questions and picturtes will help.

2) I do not have a photobucket account. Should I get one? I have seen builds where member just posted an attachment with a question. And the picture is large. When I manage the attachment it comes out small, like a thumbnail. How do I get it large?

I really want to thank you ALL for this forum. Until a month ago I had never thought about a golf cart. Now I have striped 95 Medalist sitting in my garage. If it weren't for this support forum, that would not have happened.

Pictures attached are from the beginning to the end, today.

I MAY find you ALL and shoot you LOL!! Or my wife will
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1926.jpg (205.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1930.jpg (199.3 KB, 0 views)
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #2
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springlake View Post
A couple of question please.

1) Where do I post my re-build pictures? i.e. what area of the forum? Now that I have started. I have a ton of questions and picturtes will help.

2) I do not have a photobucket account. Should I get one? I have seen builds where member just posted an attachment with a question. And the picture is large. When I manage the attachment it comes out small, like a thumbnail. How do I get it large?

I really want to thank you ALL for this forum. Until a month ago I had never thought about a golf cart. Now I have striped 95 Medalist sitting in my garage. If it weren't for this support forum, that would not have happened.

Pictures attached are from the beginning to the end, today.

I MAY find you ALL and shoot you LOL!! Or my wife will

Sorry beginning picture here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1902.jpg (168.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
89GatorClub
Gone Wild

Club Car

I would get photobucket easist way to post decent pics
89GatorClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89GatorClub View Post
I would get photobucket easist way to post decent pics
I saw your rebuild pics (great). Is photobucket the way your pics are so big instead of thumbnail?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:35 AM   #5
89GatorClub
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
I saw your rebuild pics (great). Is photobucket the way your pics are so big instead of thumbnail?
Yep and photobucket is free
89GatorClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:23 AM   #6
BumbleBee
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

yeah Photobucket is the best route.it's a lot faster to make posts uptoo. I can run a dual window and click the img code on the pics then paste them in the post. it cuts my post time in half. Most of the guys know I post a lot of pics when I do my updates! Around here Pics are a mainstay! we are huge Voyeurs in this joint!

Have fun with it, and we look forward to the build pics!

Arin
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
yeah Photobucket is the best route.it's a lot faster to make posts uptoo. I can run a dual window and click the img code on the pics then paste them in the post. it cuts my post time in half. Most of the guys know I post a lot of pics when I do my updates! Around here Pics are a mainstay! we are huge Voyeurs in this joint!

Have fun with it, and we look forward to the build pics!

Arin
BB< When I want to post a picture from photobucket. Do I click on the link icon in the tool bar on this site and paste the link from PB there? Or can I just cut and paste the link to the message body of my post?

Does that make sence?
Old 04-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
BB< When I want to post a picture from photobucket. Do I click on the link icon in the tool bar on this site and paste the link from PB there? Or can I just cut and paste the link to the message body of my post?

Does that make sence?
I answered my own question

Old 04-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
BumbleBee
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

I see you figured it out! great! Looks like you are in deep on this one! One thing as a tip. Don't leave the batteries sitting on the concrete. they will zap the power out of them. Setting a battery on the ground will kill it! set them on a piece of wood to save them.

Other wise interested in seeing more worK!

Arin
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:52 AM   #10
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
I see you figured it out! great! Looks like you are in deep on this one! One thing as a tip. Don't leave the batteries sitting on the concrete. they will zap the power out of them. Setting a battery on the ground will kill it! set them on a piece of wood to save them.

Other wise interested in seeing more worK!

Arin
I stole this from a thread that is active now about batteries the member I do not remember, but I thank him anyway. I knew I had read about this before. Until then I believed the same thing. But I still put them on wood, Old habits die hard huh BB

. . actually, the old rubber based battery cases were porous enough to allow the electrolyte to leech out of the case, and "ground" itself to the concrete floor, causing the battery to discharge at a faster rate . . . the new solid plastic cases today do not allow this to happen, and as stated, the cool concrete slows down the natural discharge rate of the battery as it sits . . .
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides