lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing
Golf Cart Racing Buggies Gone Wild Racing League

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2013, 05:58 AM   #101
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: You see junk, I see the fastest electric ever

I guess you're ashamed of the motor. Best of luck with it anyway. Cart looks great.
gornoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #102
athomas03
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
I guess you're ashamed of the motor. Best of luck with it anyway. Cart looks great.
Gman, I think Troy was just taking the high road. I'm pretty sure he is using a motor that Wicked had made for GB (that GB gave OP). Anyway, hope you run some good #'s this weekend Troy, post times/pics if you will. AT
athomas03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #103
classycarts
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
The redo looks great. Who's motor are you running? I hear the GBR motors are burning up the tracks. I got that in an email sent out of Waldo, WI.
I think someone snapped a picture of the same guy from Waldo! Rumor has it he's heading to the race to crew for the guy out of Texas!! He's gonna be carrying the fire extinguisher for the day!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kelly Wall.jpg (41.0 KB, 0 views)
classycarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #104
classycarts
Gone Wild

Cause we all know what can happen!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Fire Fire Fire!!!.png (100.2 KB, 0 views)
classycarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #105
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by classycarts View Post
I think someone snapped a picture of the same guy from Waldo! Rumor has it he's heading to the race to crew for the guy out of Texas!! He's gonna be carrying the fire extinguisher for the day!!
I got that same email! That Waldo guy is burning up the bandwidth sending out all those messages! If he ends up on fire duty he can carry the fire extinguisher in that handy holder right above his beltline.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #106
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

So much for Troy's build thread.

I personally wish that people like Troy, who I count as a good friend and who has given a TON of time and has put in an incredible amount of effort to keep events going that are open to ALL cart guys no matter which side of this smoking turd you are on, could at least have a build thread that would be without this sort of stuff.

I suppose it's too much to ask to post this garbage in the bar where it belongs and let the man have his build thread back.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #107
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Oh, so now there's a "place" for this? Now there's gonna be rules and procedures? That's not gonna fly with some folks at the other house, so it won't fly here. Nope.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #108
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

Whatever, G. You understand my post. This is the man's build thread. I just wish that everyone would let him build his cart here and rip his butt and/or his friend's butt somewhere else if that's what you are determined to do.

That's obviously too much to ask so carry on.

Edit: and by the way. I absoluetly hate what is going on in the other forums as well concerning all of this. I'm in no way condoning it and I've had my character, my faith, and everything else ripped in the "other house(s)" so don't think that I'm trying to take up for them. They are wrong and so are we.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #109
oddpowers
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryH View Post

I personally wish that people like Troy, who I count as a good friend and who has given a TON of time and has put in an incredible amount of effort to keep events going that are open to ALL cart guys no matter which side of this smoking turd you are on, could at least have a build thread that would be without this sort of stuff.

I suppose it's too much to ask to post this garbage in the bar where it belongs and let the man have his build thread back.
No worries Terry. I posted it over because I know there would be folks who would appreciate it, and see it for what it is, a build thread.
I spoke my opinion about the issue, so I fully expected it to spill into my thread. It is what it is.
oddpowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #110
hookm
Younger Than Dirt

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryH View Post

Terry,I agree with you about the garbage & I'll bet 99.9 % of everyone on here does too.That's why I only look at that other forum.hookm
hookm is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Golf Cart Racing