lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
rc00viper
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default leveling 1998 ezgo engine

Just lifted my 1998 ezgo with the Jakes LT kit and added an additional 2" to the factory shackles in the rear. I now feel that my engine angle is too much. Looking for some help as to how I can correct this prior to my BIG BLOCK add on. I tried to lower the front mount a few inches, but was restricted by the shift cables. Please help!!!! And as most men, I am a visual person, so your pics could certainly help.
rc00viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: leveling 1998 ezgo engine

you should be fine. I have seen 6" and the EZGO 2" lift on top of each other and the eng be leaned way back without issues.

the main thing is only put 1.5qts of oil in it. the dipstick will not read right.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts