lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2019, 06:58 AM   #1
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default ATTN: Bob Boyce

Hi Bob. I tried to PM but it says your inbox is full. I purchased a 2013 RXV with the Curtis controller this week. I'd love for you to work your magic on it as it's in stock configuration now. I'll be tearing it down tomorrow and could mail the controller to you as soon as Monday if you have time in your busy schedule to mess with it. Feel free to email me at j.neubig at comcast dot net or text/call my cell at nine85six37seven7four2. Thanks so much for all you do!!
John from Houma, LA
jneubig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO