lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
dls322
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Flex Seal on Tire Sidewalls?

Hi

I have a set of tires on my cart that have side wall cracking. I saw some people on YouTube using Flex Seal to "cover" side wall cracks. My tires hold air and have great tread but i was hoping to get a few more seasons out of them by keeping the cracking at bay.
I understand that this will not stop high pressure leaking, my goal is to keep them from cracking any more and making them look more visually appealing.

Anyone have an opinion on this or have another idea to keep side wall cracking at bay.

Thanks!
dls322 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO