lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #21
corkscrew
Gone Wild

Default Re: Newbe whats a clone

Just noticed something my cart might be missing. When I pulled everything out from under it I did not have a front motor mount (snubber). I guess I need this, maybe, might. I thought nothing had been off this cart before, thinking now somebodies been in here before me. I'm hoping to get off work a little early this week and start with some pics and some work on the cart. Dying to get my clone build on the way
corkscrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #22
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

I could see that missing snubber bushing causing a knock...
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #23
corkscrew
Gone Wild

Well done a little work on the body today. I know theres nothing wrong with the Rattle can paint jobs, but really didn't like getting it off the aluminum all over the the poor thing. Still have some to do but you guys give me your ideas. The blue stripe down the side is just tape, planning on painting the front blue, a stripe down the side like the tape is which will blend into my new fenders(blue), and painting the bed blue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GOLF CART 001.jpg (339.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg GOLF CART 004.jpg (401.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg GOLF CART 005.jpg (309.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg GOLF CART 006.jpg (240.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg GOLF CART 007.jpg (150.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #24
Madspeed
Not Yet Wild

Cork we cant tell u enough read son read. heres a free fish for you

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/clone-engine-swaps/

Next Call Geoff hes got a killer deal on a BIG Big block and all the crap u need to BOLT it in His price is a few dollars more with a crapload of Upgrades

http://www.vegascarts.com/webstore/
Madspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #25
corkscrew
Gone Wild

Hey Madspeed, don't worry I have read every post about the clones. Most of the real good ones 2-3 times, the really good ones are in my favorite list. Not counting the ones that just catch my eye. Also check everyday on the today post. Bride says I got the fever. Hopefully I aint boring people to bad with my posts. As I have read all the clone post, I myself have really enjoyed the people that have put pics and there details on all of there build. From the engine swap, to a lift, to the paint and just any other detail that they had. With everything I have gotten from this site I am greatfull. I know there is a lot of smart ideas from all these people. I guess I may slow down on my post, check everyday on the other posts, and then when I get done with my little build put a post up. Thanks again for all the good advice, this is a really good place to be.
Old 09-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #26
Fishwater
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I agree with the Vegas Carts recommendation too, that's the way I'll go if I ever do a clone/BB swap.
Fishwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #27
corkscrew
Gone Wild

Ordered my new clone the other day and my tampered shaft piece. If shipping don't lie should be here by the end of next week. Got a few more things on order too. I'm so looking forward to getting everything back together. The wife and kids are driving me crazy wanting this thing fixed. Wife has already been on ebay trying to find a cool cab rap for the winter. Yea she wants heat installed too. Thanks for all advice.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car