lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2018, 06:32 AM   #1
jeremykent
Gone Wild

Default 2013 fuel injected cart is dead ???

I have a 2013 cart. Customer said he drove it to the house, shut off and now it is dead. It has nothing, battery is good, 10 amp fuse is good. When you cycle the key it does nothing no fuel pump, clicking or anything. Lights work mad I did check the key switch it is good. Any help would be great.
jeremykent is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-18-2018, 10:09 AM   #2
Chilly
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 2013 fuel injected cart is dead ???

What else have you checked? This will sound jerky, but since you are doing service work for customers I'd think you'd troubleshoot deeper than this before going to the internet. Things like checking voltage at the fuel pump. Or apply known voltage to the pump and seeing if it spins.
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:43 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

More fuses than one to check, time to get to fuse hunting.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 03:27 PM   #4
DannyAbear
Gone Wild

Club Car

Kinda like the car repair business, there are mechanics, and there are parts changers
DannyAbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 05:53 PM   #5
jeremykent
Gone Wild

Checked voltages all over, like I said it was dead! However Yamaha is defiantly my weak spot. I see them about twice a year just not that many here and the ones that are here seem to be pretty reliable. Any how I pulled the fuses and checked them with a meter and found the one on the battery negative was bad. It appeared good but apparently separated where the spade part connects to the fuse part. New fuse and its running.

Thank you to those who had valid thoughts!
jeremykent is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha