lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2018, 09:14 PM   #1
ag4ever
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Sourcing Leaf Battery Modules

I am looking to change from my 6-8V FLA setup in my 2012 Precedent to a 7 module Leaf pack setup.

Where is the most reliable place to source good modules. Are the ebay sellers ok? Is evbatterycenter still suppling “certified” batteries, knowing Nick passed away last year? Is thunderstruckev ok, I don’t see where they indicate actual capacity?

I think I have the BMS and charger figured out, just need a source for quality batteries. (Planning to use ZEVA V3 BMS system with a TC Charger on a CANBUS with the monitor.)

I would like individual batteries and build the pack myself.

Thanks,
Robert
ag4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium