lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2021, 01:40 PM   #1
WelchyGolfs247
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2014 CC Precedent - Lift Kit Recommendations

Looking for recommendations on lift kits for my 2014 CC Precedent. I mostly use the cart to play golf, but there is some neighborhood driving as well. I would like to be able to put some larger tires/wheels on to gain just a little more speed as well as a smoother ride on normal golf course terrain. I don’t want to go much over the 2”-3” mark. Seems like everything I see is either 4” or 6” lifts. Thanks in advance!!
WelchyGolfs247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2021, 05:59 PM   #2
Bobbob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2014 CC Precedent - Lift Kit Recommendations

It really comes down to how much money you want to spend and how long the shipping time is. All sports is probably the best but long ship time. Double A arms gives a smooth ride but for just golf and street driving a raised spindle would work fine. I like the Jakes system because they have holes drilled for front disk brakes to install in the future if you want them. You can go with any were from 2 inch’s up to 8 inches depending on the diameter size of tires you want. I personally like 20 inch tires with a 3 inch life. Not to radical looking and dives nice on the street and golf course. You might want to also check with your golf course some do not allow lift kits or limit the lift to a certain height.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bobbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 02:48 AM   #3
Murby
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2014 CC Precedent - Lift Kit Recommendations

If you're not driving on rough terrain, I think any lift kit will work fine.
Murby is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts